Friday, January 26, 2018

San Jose Apartment Tour

Many people have been asking for pictures of our "new" apartment. It's not so new anymore, but I finally took pictures of the apartment to post!

Living Room/Study:
 
Here is the front room/living room


Ricky spends the most time in here since it is also "the study." Don't mind his organization method (throwing all of his papers under his desk)

Ricky at his computer. I found his desk on Facebook Marketplace. We went and picked it up from someone who sold it to us for $30.
When Ricky's at his desk, this is my spot! However, we definitely had to compromise and take turns with this chair during General Conference! We got it from my grandparents and it even has massage!

Our TV stand that my dad made for us!

Kitchen/Dining Room: 

Our kitchen! Everything's brand new since our apartment was newly remodeled before we moved in.



Our dining table.... I definitely need to decorate those walls!
Bedroom: 


My side of the room! When we first moved in, we realized there is no built in lighting in the bedroom (or the living room), so we lived in the dark for a bit and eventually went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got this lamp. We love it!

It's hard to show how cozy the lighting is, but this is definitely my favorite little corner of the apartment (especially when we have the heater on).

Story about my nightstand: A few weeks after moving in, we went on a walk around our apartment complex and saw this nightstand by one of the dumpsters. We thought it would be perfect for our bedroom, and hauled it back to our apartment. It really is perfect!
My desk is in the bedroom. Ricky has always had a desk for his desktop computer, but this is my first time having my own desk! I love it! It is my work desk as well as my sewing desk. It used to belong to my grandparents, but they let us take it!

Laundry Room:
When looking for an apartment, one of my top requirements was having a washer and dryer in the unit. It is SO nice to not have to leave the house and carry huge loads of laundry to a laundromat. Our laundry room doubles as a storage room and a coat closet!
 Bathroom:
Lastly, our bathroom
 I hope you enjoyed this little "tour" of our apartment! We really are loving it!!!

1 comment: