Sunday, May 12, 2019

My 26th Birthday

My birthday weekend started on Friday when I got out of work. I had a staff development day at work so I got out of work earlier than normal! I got home and got a birthday package from my family - a scooter! This is just what I wanted for riding to work! I wanted to take it out right away and give it a go. We rode over to the Habit Burger Grill to get my free birthday burger!






The next day we went to San Francisco. We went on a small hike and explored some nice views of the Golden Gate Bridge. We also got pizza!





Sunday was Easter, but we didn't do too much to celebrate, besides church.

Monday was my actual birthday! I rode my scooter to work, which was very enjoyable and much better than walking. After work, Ricky and I went to Denny's for my free birthday meal. It's a fun little birthday tradition although Denny's isn't really the best. Overall, it was a pretty good birthday, and a fun birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment