Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Life off the Ranch

So I'm in a car right now headed to Oakland, writing on a notepad on my phone. It's funny to think on this same phone notepad is where this whole blog started, as I was standing at la lineara in Mexico to cross into the United States.

Well I'm not sure what direction the blog will take now. Originally, I made this blog expecting it to be boring, I’m not even sure what I planned on talking about. But then my life suddenly became more interesting as I moved to a ranch in San Jose. My internship in San Jose, and thus my time on the ranch is coming to a close. Hopefully I will have new adventures to share, but we will see.

I do have one more experience to share, yesterday we went to San Francisco. This was my second time there. The trip was similar in a lot of ways to my last trip. I saw a lot of the same sites and I didn't investigate other things I wanted to look at more.

One fun thing we saw was some seals battling for control of a slab of wood in the water.

We also took a boat tour of Alcatraz.

On the first day, we didn't get to investigate the Church of Scientology like I wanted to. The parking lot we had parked at supposedly closed at 9 pm and we need to get there before then.

I also wanted to take some pictures of the old Hash Ocean headquarters for my other blog. We got to do both of these things the next day though. So I will post those stories tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment