Sunday, May 13, 2018

MY 25TH BIRTHDAY!

This is a little late, but I wanted to post about what we did for my birthday this year! Part of my birthday celebration was being able to go to Utah and visit my family at the beginning of the month! I have a blog post about that here

My birthday was on a Sunday this year, so Ricky and I weren't able to do our normal birthday tradition, which is to go to Denny's and get the free birthday meal, and then go to Firehouse Subs and get a free birthday sandwich. Those deals only work on the actual day of your birthday, and since we don't go out to eat on Sundays, we had to figure something else out for my birthday this year. 

What we did is I signed up to get emails from the Habit Burger Grill, and then I got a free burger offer sent to my email to use the month of my birthday! So we celebrated the day before my birthday by walking over to the Habit Burger Grill and getting a free burger!


My parents also had fresh cookies sent to our door that day! It was such a delicious surprise! We got so many cookies and they were huge! They were also warm and fresh, SO GOOD! We both loved the chocolate chip ones the best, but I also loved the snickerdoodles!

We took a picture only after we had tested each one!

On my actual birthday, Ricky and I went to church and taught our Primary class like normal. One of the girls in our class gave me brownies and a card she had made! That was so sweet and made my day!



And then a boy in our class dropped off a card and some mini bundt cakes that were delicious! I felt so loved!

Also, Ricky made me my favorite meal -- fried rice!
It was a fun birthday weekend, and I just felt so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment