Sunday, October 28, 2018

Mom's Visit, Part 1: Shopping and Apple Picking

My mom came and visited us over the weekend a couple weeks ago. It was so fun to have her here! Our weekend started on Friday, which was our Girls' Day! We started off the day getting pedicures. It was so nice! The chairs had massage, and were amazing! We felt so relaxed afterwards. It was a great way to start the day!



After getting pedicures, we headed to the Gilroy Outlets to do some shopping! My family loves the Park City outlets, and I realized the Gilroy Outlets are my version of those. It's a little bit of a drive, but worth it for the deals!



My mom with her cute little basket in the Jelly Belly store!


After shopping, we headed to Gizdich Ranch to go apple picking! I had some apple pie, then we got to work picking our apples! It was a fun experience! And the drive to get there was through the mountains, and really pretty!






We got to pick 4 types of apples: red delicious, golden delicious, gala, and pippin.

We ended the night watching a movie. It was a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment