Saturday, September 15, 2018

A day in the life


Most of the time I just share stories about the trips I go on. Well I thought I would share a little about a pretty typical week for me.


So when I go to the downtown EY office, to avoid paying $7-10 for parking, I will often take the light rail.


Here is one of the stations kind of near my house. Normally it is pretty non-descriptive, but it looks like today, someone left some notes for me to look at!

Looks like there is a little spanish learning going on there!


Looks like I was having some framing issues, but here is part of one of the light rail cars



And here is the park right by my office where I get out. Looks like there were some Geese that day.


I don’t always go to the office in downtown. A lot of the time I work out of client locations, which can be all over the bay. Last week I spent some time in Palo Alto. As I was walking to get some boba, I walked by the city hall. And saw this


Looks like some high-tech trees!

When I went to the boba place, they had a fruit tea menu, which I thought was great. But most of the fruit teas still had real tea in them! So I found an item on the menu that didn’t mention tea, and asked the store owner, just trying to make sure there wasn’t any tea in it. He asked me if I had had wintermelon before, and I said no. He said maybe I should pick something else as it is an acquired taste. I didn’t see really any other options, so I plowed ahead. Apparently you pick the sweetness of the drink at this boba place. I was going to get 100% sweetness, but the group talked me down to 50%. When I tasted it, it was pretty good, but I thought it could use more sugar. So they added another 30%. I think I will just get 100% next time.

And that was some of my travels this week, just another week in Silicon valley.




No comments:

Post a Comment