Thursday, June 30, 2016

San Jose Internship



Right now, Ricky is on his internship and I am staying at my parents house. I will join Ricky later, but first, I wanted to see my brother who returned from his 2-year LDS mission the day Ricky’s internship started. It is weird because now, my family is all in the same house again. I don’t think my brother really realizes that I’m married, because he has not met Ricky yet and all my family is living in the same house like before he left, haha. I am also going on our annual vacation to Sun Valley with my mom’s side of the extended family. So, Ricky will be on his own in San Jose for a bit longer. I casually looked for jobs in San Jose, but it is just such a short time to find a job. So, I am just enjoying being unemployed since I quit my job in Provo, and enjoying family time. After the Sun Valley vacation, I will drive to San Jose to be with Ricky for the last month of his internship. He’s in a dorm room now, but we will move in with a nice couple from the church when I get there. I am excited for this short new adventure, but am wondering about what I will do to pass the time while Ricky’s out at work. The couple actually owns a cattle ranch, so maybe I can help out on that. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment