Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Family Vacation, Part 1: San Francisco

My family came to San Jose to spend Thanksgiving week with us! It was so fun having them here!!! We played tourists and did some fun stuff while they were in town.

Day 1: My family flew in and we spent the day in San Jose. My family went to a movie while Ricky and I were still at work. Then, we went on a walk and had dinner at our apartment.

Brian was tuckered out from the flight

We were not prepared with seating for a family dinner of 6 people. My mom is on an upside down laundry basket with pillows. I'm on a nightstand with pillows. Brian's on an ottoman. My dad and Brittany used our actual two dining chairs, and Ricky used his desk chair.
Day 2: This was our San Francisco Day!

We went to Golden Gate Park and spent the majority of the day there. It was awesome!

The view was amazing!

We could see the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance

I loved seeing ducks and turtles swimming around in the water!

We went to the Japanese Tea Garden within Golden Gate Park



The strangest bridge - so steep!


We're so glad someone told us to go to the Harmon Tower! Take the elevator to the 9th floor and you get a great view of San Francisco

A small portion of the view

The sprinklers were so misty and made for a cool picture spot!
Family Selfie in the Harmon Tower
We went to the beach right outside the park
Lastly, we went to Fisherman's Wharf and ate dinner at Wipeout, The Christmas decorations were fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment